Please enter your email below to sign-up to our newsletter
Learn About our Products
Vocal Warm Up CDs Full range of vocal care including throat sprays full range of vocal care products.
- louise on Ask the Expert – is it necessary to do vocal warm-up exercises every day?
- MAGGIE NATHANAEL on 10 tips for improving your singing voice
- Marie on Why you really really need singing lessons
- Rod on Why you really really need singing lessons
- What to look for in a good singing teacher « Sweeter Singing on Why you really really need singing lessons
- Marie@SweeterSinging on Breathing warm-up ideas for singers
- shamtest on Breathing warm-up ideas for singers
- Why you really really need singing lessonsIt may seem strange that something that comes as natura posted on February 22, 2011
- Making the most of your voice Some of us will never have the voice to be a profes posted on September 6, 2010
- Breathing warm-up ideas for singers Singing is like exercise, if you do not warm up bef posted on October 12, 2010
- Ask the expert - mic recommendations for a choir Sara Chambers from Alaska emails with a question: posted on February 11, 2011
- Why study voice? Laura Donohue, a Nashville-based professional singe posted on November 25, 2010
- Ask the Expert - is it necessary to do vocal warm-up exercises every day?We had an email from Glenwyn in the UK asking whether i posted on December 29, 2010
- How musical are you? Try this BBC survey We've just found a fascinating BBC Labs survey call posted on January 18, 2011
- Caring for your voice during the winter months
- Bad habits of vocalists and what to do about them #2. Posture
- Bad habits of vocalists and what to do about them # 1. Breathing
- New presentation tin for Thayers Slippery Elm lozenges
- Two new vocals CDs and downloads. One for Guys and one for Girls.
- New flavors of Slippery Elm Lozenges for singers now in stock
- Download over an hour of vocal warm-up exercises